Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Surprise!




I had another surprise this week. Clare Curd from Docrafts E-mailed me to say I had won her Weekly Challenge. I am overjoyed to say the least. I have been enjoying Clare's challenges, each Wednesday she sets a project to be uploaded by the following Tuesday. Last week chipboard had to be included in the card. I based my card on her sketch of the week also, therefore combined both challenges together. I used K & Co papers and inked a chipboard flower with a Whispas port wine ink pad to get a similar colour. I added dots of Liquid Pearls to add a little definition to the petals. The small flower and leaves are Lavinias clear stamps. Finishing touches are lime green gems and raffia. This raffia is recycled from a gift I received for Poland. Nothing goes to waste.

No comments: