Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's a Girl


Back from my holiday already. Doesn't time fly when we are having fun! We were in North Wales last week staying in Glan Conwy. We take my in laws for a weeks vacation every year in this area and enjoy the scenery. Our weather was not too good but it didn't keep us in, pity its all over. Now I am back to work and catching up with the household chores. I had a little time this afternoon to make this card which is for the Charisma cardz challenge. My daughter asked me to make this for her friend who just had a baby girl. I used my new stamp my daughter gave me for my birthday last week. It is from Funstamps and is called Harriet's Flower coloured with Copic pens. I mounted it on oval Nesties and Dots embossing folder and used the sketch from Vee on Charisma cardz. The ribbon is from Forever in Time, sorry I can't remember what the paper is.

No comments: