Monday, May 25, 2009

Mickey & Minnie

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I certainly had a busy time between gardening for my Dad and my own garden. We had a lovely night out at my Daughter & Son-in-laws on Sunday and we even managed a hill walk on Monday morning. Think I need an other day to recover. I was having bother with blogger before the weekend so I hope this has been fixed and that this will upload properly.


I made this card using the Truly Scrumptious sketch and Cuttlebug Dots and used Copic pens to colour the images, so I have managed two challenges with this card.
I used Mickey & Minnie stamps, Cuttlebug Dots, X-Cut heart and star punch, Copic pens B00, B32, RV29, R35, E00, W1, W5, YR23.YR31, RV02. I didn't have the required pens colours which were B14. R27 & Y08

No comments: