Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday


Our challenge for the next 2weeks is 

Dig Out The Old
(use something that is than 6 months or older and name it.)

Janette has a great tutorial  and the DT team have fabulous inspiration. 

We also have lovely sponsors






I have used one of Nicecrane's design papers as a background to reflect the tailor's dummy image. 



I made this a vintage feel card, not the kind I am comfortable with but I do like the way this one turned out. 

I have used images by Ruth at  A Passion for Stamps, V & A paper fro Papermania, Chalks, Promarkers and the rest from my stash. The only new product is the Nicecrane paper. My edges are distressed and my lace is old and soaked in coffee to age it even more. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


The Paper Play - Destruction
One Stitch at a Time - Anything goes
Cupcake challenges - Book Lover








No comments: