Thursday, October 06, 2016


As You Like It Challenge

Can you believe we are now in October. It is certainly getting chilly here. I have my gloves looked out already and have been wearing them!
 On to our challenge ay AYLI. 

Our sponsor this fortnight is :-



Our theme is which is your favourite Die cut or Bought flowers (& why).


You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here is my card and my preferance.

I love making my own die cut flowers. I can make them any colour to match my project, but I think I would pick the ready made.  



I have made a simple card using Spellbinders zig zag border, Memory Box leaf, Britannia Chrisanthamum flower dies, Liquid Pearls and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


Come and join us and show us your favourites and why.

No comments: