Thursday, December 08, 2016



Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

December is here and everyone is producing fanatastic Christmas projects. I have had so much inspiration from all your creations. It is a joy to view all thee work you submit. 

Today we have a lovely sponsor

The Paper Shelter

Our theme is :-

Theme: Christmas for you Love (you can interpret this however you want. Maybe a project for your spouse, significant other, child, etc)
plus a sentiment


I have used one of our sponsors Christmas images 'the most adorable snowmen'. 


This is my Grandson's Christmas card ths year.
I love this waver card style.

I also used Promarkers, Nit Wit papers, Stickles, X-Cut let it snow die and letters, Intricutz tree die, Memory Box  tree border,  and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


11 comments:

  1. Stunning, thanks for playing at Pattie's challenge DT Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine - what a darling card! I love the folds you used in this one and your coloring of the scene is beautifully done!!! You have come a long way baby!! I remember way back when you were fearful about joining this team... and look at you now!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 35 Anything Goes sponsored by My Besties. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card fold and fabulous colouring of the cute image-----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Eleine,love your design and awesome design paper you use...Thank, you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge, hope to see you again
    Zeljka DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing in our 'Anything Goes Christmas or Winter' Challenge #129!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. I love the unusual fold and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous design! I love this card, so cute!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes December Challenge. Good luck!
    Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, love the snowman image and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Elaine,,,,I am sure Finn will love it... xx

    ReplyDelete