Thursday, January 26, 2017

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge


I loved all your entries for our last challenge. It was great to see all the different hair colours and mediums. I hope you can all join in our next challenge.

We are sponsored by



A £12 gift voucher


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
Your Favourite Flower and (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I love all flowers so to choose one favourite is impossible. I decided after some deliberation to use my national flower. I love the colour combination and the texture.


I used Hobby Art thistle, Le Marvie pens and Promarkers, Nellie Snellen circles, Liquid Pearls, Crafters Companion thistle embossing folder and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




Come and join us here

7 comments:

  1. Love this hun - so unusual to see a thistle flower but they are so stylish. Thank you for reminding me how pretty they are - will show this to my mum when she's on a weeding frenzy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Elaine, such pretty colours and a lovely design. Thistles are so underrated !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, the thistle is beautifully coloured and I love the L/O.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the effect your coloring mediums (not to mention talent) gives this lovely thistle. Such a lovely flower, beautifully showcased by your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card I LOVE thistles and so do the birds in our area :)
    beautifully done sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and I love the design with the 3 circles x

    ReplyDelete