Thursday, March 23, 2017

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Today it is my turn to host the AYLI challenge. I cant wait to see all your entries and different styles. 

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 


Your Favourite Colouring medium (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I love colouring with Promarkers. They let me shade and blend the colours to give a bit of dimension to my images.


I have used Promarkers, LOTV image, Nellie's multi frames, Memory Box clouds and DCWV paper.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the papers Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Elaine with pretty candy striped paper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card really shouts SPRING Elaine, love the colours and the cute bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute image,pretty paper and pastel colours----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and delightful card - I love the addition of the clouds!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure what to say other than this is just SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete