Thursday, March 23, 2017

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Thanks for all your wonderful entries last time. I loved all your spring and Easter creations.
Today we are sponsored by 



Our theme this fotnight is:-

Anything but a Birthday sentiment
You must include a sentiment

I am using Little Easter Bunnies by our sponsor. It is very cute and makes a super Easter card.


I am also using Promarkers, Nellie's multi frames, Woodware flowers, Dovecraft papers and Inca sentiment stamp.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:-

Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Come and join us at Aud Sentiments challenge here


7 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! Really love the colors and design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and card Elaine I love bunnies :)
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color choices for your card and your coloring of the image. Sweet beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and love your pastel colors...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Elaine is such a wonderful Springy card. I love the beautiful soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Whimsie Doodles Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet I love the layout you used. -xx-

    ReplyDelete