Thursday, March 09, 2017

As You Like It Challenge

What a tallented bunch you are. So many hidden crafts. It was delightful looking at all your projects. You have inspired me to try some new things. 


Our sponsor is Crafts U Love
Squirrel is hosting this fortnights challenge.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Favourite Stamp Brand  (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

 I love rubber stamping, it was my introduction to cardmaking. I have a few favourites including Penny Black and Lily of the Valley. Todays card image is LOTV. I love the cute image which is ideal for male cards.


I have used LOTV Man's best Friend, Promarkers, Memory Box clouds.

I am entering this card into the challenges:-


6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love your design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap!! Lovely card , it's a favourite stamp of mine too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! I love image and design!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card hunny, love the wy you have the papers layered too!
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete