Thursday, April 20, 2017

Aud Sentiments

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

What a fabulous fortnight we have had looking at all your wonderful creations. I love all your entries and varied projects.

Today we have another challenge.

We are sponsored by 


offering a $25 gift card

Our challenge is 

Use a rubber or clear stamp for your sentiment

I have used Woodware Walking Boots and sentiment


I also used Promarkers, Nesties, an old map and string.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:-

6 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the coloring! It's the perfect card for men (as well as women). Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations.
    Ciao,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful image and card design Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card for a lover of the outdoors. Lovely colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning Elaine.Fantastic image and I love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card... perfect for everyone. And your coloring is beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I do love that stamp and your colouring. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete