Thursday, May 04, 2017

AYLI challenge

As You Like It Challenge

Welcome to the first May challenge for AYLI


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Die (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have many favourite dies but I love this poppy die by Memory Box. It is one of the first Memory Box dies I bought and has been a great investment. This die can be used for anything from birthdays to sympathy cards and everything in between. It always looks so elegant.





I also used Cuttlebug Dots embossing  folder, Trimcraft papers, Sue Wilson edge die and the rest from my stash.

7 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 40 Anything Goes sponsored by Star Stampz and Ppinky Dolls. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Elaine.Beautiful design and diecuts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely design.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely die, I can see so many uses and it would be perfect to paper piece too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Elaine. I love Memory Box dies and you have showcased them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete