Thursday, May 18, 2017

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge


Thank you for all your beautiful entries last time. I loved seeing all your dies, many I have not see before. I got so much inspiration. 

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Skin/fur Colour combo (in whatever colouring medium you use (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


The sponsor of this challenge is


Prizes: - 3 digi stamps voucher worth £6.75

I love using warm tones for dog fur. I usually use beige, tan and brown Promarkers. I think these colours make the pups look cute and cuddly.



I am using Di's Digi Puppy Rose, Promarkers, Sizzix frame, Spellbinders scallops, X-Cut letters, handmade small roses, Nit Wit papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:-

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card Elaine and beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet creation and perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sweet little pooch!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the furry look you got with this color combination and your coloring talents. I'm so glad you shared him over at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at CUYL.
    Hugs from Germany,
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and great colouring! Thank you for joining our "Petals" challenge at CUYL. Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete